Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Which is the best method of abortion when the yolk has not grown during pregnancy ?

right now i preganant. but the yolk is not growth. plese tell me what is the best one d&c or take medicine( mifigest). i take this tablet on yesterday morning but till there is no reaction. what i can do? i will do all the tests. all are get normal results. please tell me what am i doing? doctor said the yolk is produce not well. thats why this is happining.whats the correct problem. further what i can do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
read your prob, if you have more then 49days of pregnancy then you should go tthrough D n C. you have already taken medicine so consult your doc n do as per his advise. then you should rule out cause of it by getting gonadal n thyroid hormon test, CBC ESR, mountx test, sonography for rule out any cyst, PCOD or any uterine deformity. do one karyotyping also. start treatment according to cause.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor