Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Which is the best hospital in Bangalore for treating infertility problems ?

hello, I am a 32 years old married man.we are trying for a baby for the last 1 year. In the last october my wife had suspected oophratis with a beta hcg level of around 250. The b hcg level came down to 3 after a month. what should we do . Which is the best place in bangalore for infertility issues
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  460
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
When a couple is staying together for more than a year and inspite of having unprotected sex if there is no conception/pregnancy then the condition can be labelled as Infertility.It can be a male as well as female problem of infertility.Male problem can be ruled out if the semen analysis of a person is normal.As for females there are many causes like :-
-irregular menses with anovulatory cycles
-blocked fallopian tubes
-hormonal imbalance of FSH/LH
-PCOS etc
So a detailed investigation is required ;once the cause is located or diagnosed it can be treated and you can have baby.For infertility issues please consult a Gynaecologist in Bangalore and she will guide you regarding further management after examination of the patient.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor