Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Which hospital in Gurgaon is best for knee treatment ?

Good Morning, I am from a very small town Nagda in MP. Recently my mom has started to feel pain in her knee joints and can barely walk. Is there a good hospital in Gurgaon (or delhi) so that we can get her treated? I have a relative in Gurgaon where I can stay with my mom and get her treatment done but I just want to be sure that the treatment for he knee pain is taken care of by good hospital/ doctors. Or if there is any other treatment that we can go for ( ayurvedic or some cream), please suggest. I want her to be out of pain urgently. Her age is about 55 and not over-weight, last year she had suffered from chickengunia and had some problems for joint-pain. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

In all probability, your mom has the most common orthopedic problem in the world - osteoarthritis. That is if she has not injured herself. then she might have a menisceal injury or just a sprain.

I would personally not suggest u take the trouble of travelling all the way to Gurgaon / Delhi - it is most likely a petty problem. Consult an orthopedician or a general physician in your town or in Bhopal, whichever is nearer. And remember, all problems cannot be sorted out in a day - please be patient. And please give details, such as how long she is suffering, injury, is there pain when she sleeps, etc.
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor