Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Which homeopathic medicine can be taken to cure chest pain, high blood pressure and headache ?

I am 35 years old man , I feel chest pain on right side of my chest and high blood pressure 160/100 from one month and I feel head ace on my head both side of my head like burst some time I feel head ace like pin punching on both side of my head. Please tell me homeopathic medicine and doges
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hello. welcome to HCM.
You know well that you suffer from hypertension and possibly you are not on any medication. This bursting quality headache can be a symptom of severe hypertension, and if uncontrolled can lead to stroke which is commoner in young hypertensives when compared to elderly. there are very effective medications available. My advice to you will be to first allow a physician to initially control your hypertension by allopathic medicine. if you so desire, you can start homeopathic tretment to mantain BP once it is controlled. Such a high blood pressure at 35 years of age needs treatment as medical emergency. Also, you need to be investigated for causes of hypertension if any by an abdominal USG/ CT.
hope, this advice helps. take care.
Answered: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor