Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Which good gynecologist in South Bangalore should I consult for dermoid cysts in ovaries ?

My wife has been diagnosed with dermoid cysts in both ovaries. Looking for a good gynaeco surgeon in South Bangalore.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I suggest Dr Sujani of m s ramiah memorial hospital. She is a good sensible surgeon however she practices only in Ramiah which is i think bangalore north.
In bangalore south Dr manjula of sagar banashakari can be approached

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor