Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Which good doctor in Bangalore should we consult for PCOD causing miscarriage ?

Hello Sir, Need your help in my problem. My wife is having PCOD, last jan 10 we lost our 1st pregnabcy, it was a missed abortion . Till now we are trying for consive, its not happening. For next pregnancy we dont want to take any risk, would like to consult good gyn/ infertility doctor in bangalore. I heard about Dr. Prabha Eliya, not sure about her approch. Please recommend me any good/reliable doctor for my case. Thanks You,
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Homeopath 's  Response
hello sir ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Your wife will need treatment for PCOD after that may be she can have a child.All doctors that means Gynaec /Infertility specialist in Bengaluru are equally competent & efficient in their work .Please consult a doctor who ever you choose with full faith & dedication & hopefully you & your wife will be gifted with a healthy child.
All the best
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor