Which fruit diabetic patients can eat freely ?

This fruit contains citric acid
Wed, 12 Oct 2011
Hello.welcome.fruits like Mango,Banana,Cheeku,Grapes should be avoided by diabetics as they have high amount of free sugar in it.You can take apples,guava,pappaya,oranges,watermelon etc.Also you should avoid fruit juices rather take whole fruit as such.Good luck.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
diabetic patients may take fruits like apple, Grapefruit, Lime, Peaches.
take care
payal
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

There are NO foods which must be completely excluded from diabetic diet. It is also NOT necessary to avoid sugar competely. It IS necessary to follow the advice of your medical team and follow a diet that achieves a healthy weight. It IS important to monitor your blood sugar levels and keep them under tight control. Citrus fruits are usally good..

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You can take citrous fruits in diabetes.
Avoid fruits containing fat or carbohydrates but do not remain strict about this.
Some time you can go for these.
Ok and bye.