Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Which foods are more healthy for childrens ?

My 4 year old child is going to school. He is not eating properly. I need to know what are the foods i can give him. What foods i can send hime in his tiffin carrier. Which foods are more healthy
Sun, 29 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Send him general foods, not junk. Give him chapatis, make them colorful by adding carrots blend in the dough palak bend in dough such that he gets nutrition also. Make the dough using milk tyo kneed if making plain chapatis. Give him egg and cheese sandwich, veg sandwich, make mince chicken and potato mash cutlets at home.

  User's Response
use Vitamin and calcium syrup for baby, this will help him to grow healthier and stronger. this will also to improve the hunger. give the baby more ghee, and dal.
  User's Response
u give him milk with pediasure supplementation...and always make a hobby of giving some fruit daily...banana has got high corbohydrate content also give..papapya,guava...they are good in vitamins..
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor