Which foods are more healthy for childrens ?

My 4 year old child is going to school. He is not eating properly. I need to know what are the foods i can give him. What foods i can send hime in his tiffin carrier. Which foods are more healthy
Sun, 29 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Send him general foods, not junk. Give him chapatis, make them colorful by adding carrots blend in the dough palak bend in dough such that he gets nutrition also. Make the dough using milk tyo kneed if making plain chapatis. Give him egg and cheese sandwich, veg sandwich, make mince chicken and potato mash cutlets at home.

Amrita Sarna's  Response
use Vitamin and calcium syrup for baby, this will help him to grow healthier and stronger. this will also to improve the hunger. give the baby more ghee, and dal.
anne's  Response
u give him milk with pediasure supplementation...and always make a hobby of giving some fruit daily...banana has got high corbohydrate content also give..papapya,guava...they are good in vitamins..