Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Which experienced nephrology doctor in Europe can we consult for kidney problems ?

Hi doc! My husband's kidney haw been removed since he was two years old! His other kidney was in danger too, but he went to england and after a certain treatment they said that his kidney was allright, with a small hydronephrosis!! H e made now an ultrasound of his kidney and they suggested to put something to his kidney so that he can let out his urine!Please suggest me the best nephrology doctor in Europe! We leave in Greece! For now his blood creatinine is 1,80 ,ure:25 , K+ :3,8. Ιn the urine his creatinine is 1536,30 , his K+ is 39 ,his urea is 11,70 and his lefkwma (i don t know how to translate this, maybe albumine) is 369. Please tell us what we should do because here they tell us that he is about to lose his kidney! Suggest us the best nephrologist in Europe and tell us your opinion about the tube that they want to put him to his kidney to leave the urine!!! Thank you very much in advance!!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query. The reports are looking reasonable. Does he have fever? Make sure he is passing more than 900 ml of urine per day and he has no swelling over his loeg and has no breathlessnes.. I am sorry i do not know any nephorologist in europe. Have a heallthy living
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor