Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Which exercises enhance concentration power and diet to improve memory?

hello sir, M 24 year oldn i wants to ask about some good mental exercise which can help to enhance my concentration power. also provide me some information about what food should i go for so as i can improve my memory ..also tell me some trickr or whatever else what can help me to remove the depression before exams.i will be very thankful to you for this.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi ashish31techboy,

It appears your are health consious . Good.

Schedule your activities

Plan your work (studies) so that it is feasible

Have time for physical exercise (Brisk walk 20 min in morning ) in your schedule

Do not hesitate to get help from seniors to plan your preparation

For improving concentation:

Go for regular Relaxation Techniques : Breathing Exercise

JPMR (Jacobson Progressive musle relaxation technique ) is useful

All the Best!
Answered: Tue, 4 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor