Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Which exercises can a person suffering from thyroid and pcod take up for weight reduction ?

hello doctor my age is 23and iam 5 feet with 52.5 kg weight. i have thyroid problem and pcod problem also. i am taking medicines for both. sir i want to reduce my weight by 6 kg what should i do plz help me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
don't worry your wt is on the safer side but if you wanted to reduce it well and good.just try sensible dieting ie avoid junk foods,sweets,high caloried stuffs like diary products etc and take food in smll quanty in frequent intervel .along with this do aerobic exercice like walking,cycling can cut off much calories by changing from sugar to low calory sugar
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor