Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Which doctors can help in reducing breast size ?

i m 29, i have large breast, 38f, how can i reduce breast size. i m from mumbai. what we call the doctors who handles breast issues.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
the breast size can be reduced by plastic surgery
you may contact plastic surgery department in hospitals
search for breast reducing surgery in mumbai in google search and you will find your answer
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....