Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Which doctor to consult regarding Klinefelter's syndrome ?

Hi, My young son has xxy and we live in NY. We are thinking of moving and need to consider his future medical needs/treatments in our decision of where to live. Which doctors are the foremost experts on this condition in the U.S. and also in Israel?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this is genetic prob called klinefelter syndrom. this is most common sex chromosomal syndrom , primary effect of it is not mature sexual organ , n infertility. the treatment of it is testosteron therapy which helps in maturing sexual organ , n prevent gynacomestea . you should with genetic specialist n start proper trement. with treatemt diease is not cure but reduse its effect.
Dr aseem
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor