Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should we consult to cure vein dilation and will it be harmful for the foetus ?

How to go about to get the right kind of treatment to cure vein dilation How to go about to get the right kind of treatment to cure vein dilation and how to correct the flow of blood? What type of doctors I should consult? and also would like to inform you that i am one month pregnant? could this be harmful for the foetus? Is it life threatening for me as well?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
I would like to know where did you find the vein dilation. Have you shown to a Doctor already. How far along are you in your pregnancy. Do you have any health problems beside this one.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor