Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I see for my small penis size ?

hi,i have problem about my pudendum(my penis),i mean the size of it,i am 24 male.and i think its not in the normal size with my age.a little small .and live in a country that even dont know to what kind of doctor i should go.plz answer me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  316
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. No scientific research supports the use of any non-surgical method to enlarge the penis, and no reputable medical society endorses penis surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.

The techniques you see advertised can damage your penis, and some may even cause erectile dysfunction (impotence), so think twice before trying any of them. The most effective solution may be as easy as open communication with your partner, or may be to seek the advice of a urologist or sexual health expert. In that case if the size of penis is less, micropenis can be ruled out.

It can be due to testosterone deficiency, pituitary hormone deficiency, hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and growth hormone deficiency. Various investigations required are chromosomal studies, hormone studies like Gonadotropins (LH and FSH), Testosterone and DHT levels, thyroid hormone levels, ultrasonography and testosterone therapy. Please get these investigations done. Treatment will depend on diagnosis.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor