Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult to gain weight ?

Hi am 28years old female and my weight is only 37.Please advice me how to gail weight soon,even am very thin need to become fat.plz advice me the doctors whom can give treatment ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  290
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hello nayak,
welcome to HCM
thanks for the query

take good balanced nutrition.increase the intake of protein,fat,green leafy vegetable,nuts,milk ,chicken ,egg

do regular excercise.breathing excercise and yoga is helpful.

dont skip meals. have a good heavy breakfast. have a good sleep abot 7 to 8 hours.
in breakfast try to include milk, banana.
stick to the plan
wish you a good day and take care
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi nayak
u are under weight
u must find out the reason behind it
it may be heredity ,nutritional ,psychological ,pathological ,thyroid or other hormones related .
u should check urself
as far as diet is concern u need to take high energy diet
ur total calorie intake must be higher then output
u need to eat more dryfruits ,milk and its items ,fruits and non veg if u can .
eggs and milk are essential for u
there are medicine but to be taken after dr consultation.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor