Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Which doctor should I consult post brain surgery ?

after brain surgery by dr. R.c mishra ,to whom i should consult for bettr recovery of my father.
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
It is best to follow the advise of the consultant surgeon who has operated the case so according to me you must consult him only for best recovery and work out according to his guidence ,because nobody else can guide better than him.

Hope this helps,
dr jignesh
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a Srilankan 69 years of age one time a sportsmen but not much of physical activity at present only walking minimum about 1 mile a day living...