Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult in Jaipur for semen analysis ?

hi i'm 32 years old and i have some problem releted to semen my tolal count of semen is 7 million and i'm not able to understand with whome i consilte which DR is best for this in my loction jaipur please suggest who is the best Dr. in jaipur for this
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

The count of the sperm is on the lower side but what is more important is their motility and progression. You need to meet a doctor in a fertility clinic with your wife. aastha fertility clinic of jaipur is one of the options

Have a healthy clinic
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor