Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult for sticky wet stools ?

i have bad,sticky,wetty stool many a times a day,and whatever i take not digestive so now which doctor to consult
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  434
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

You are having diarrhoea because of infection or bad food habits. You can change your diet by adding fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking plenty of water. Get your stool tested for any pathogens. If too much stool you need to hydrate well with ORS solution and better to get examined by Doctor to rule out infections like Typhoid. You could be having Irritable bowel syndrome which can be due to stress, so be stress free by enough rest at work, sleep well everyday, do Yoga, Pranayam. Better to get examined by Doctor to rule out these possibilities and get correct treatment.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor