Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult for liver problems ?

sir i m student my uncle is nt well he is suffering from a liver problen can u instruct me 4 the dr.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  406
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi Anjali

Welcome to healthcareMagic.

What is the Liver problem your uncle is facing ? If you can provide the details of same , I can give you a little information about the disease and treatment.

Please see our experts list and chose a Gastroenterologist / General Physician among them near your area.

Feel free to get back to us with more details for a better advice.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor