Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult as my face was hit by a bottle with stitches put on it ?

hi..i was hit in the face with a bottle about 4 weeks again and i had to get stitches however i am still having pain. what type of doctor do i need to see? And should it be still hurting
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

You can consult a general surgeon or a plastic surgeon for this.You should have taken oral antibiotics to prevent any infection and also taken a tetanus injection.Pain can be there in the initial phases because of healing of tissues since there are stitches.So nothing much to worry esp if there is no pus oozing out or you get fever.

Hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,kindly write back to us.

Dr.Bharat chawda
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor