Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

122 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Which doctor or hospital in Delhi can help me cure pain in the hydrosil ?

hello sir, i have pain in hydrosil. sometime it goes up and sometime low. becuase of this i cant sleep from right side..plz assist and also give me hospital or docter name in delhi to consult as soon as possible...regards
Sun, 15 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

Hydrocoele means accumulation of fluid in testis. It is a common surgical problem & there is nothing to be ashamed of. It can be corrected with a minor surgery. Please consult any good surgeon at a hospital in Delhi like, AIIMS, or Gangaram hospital, Apollo hospital, Batra hospital etc.
Wishing you best of health

Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....