Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Which doctor must I visit for treatment of piles and rectal bleeding ?

I am confused, which doctor to consult for my anal problems? and could you also tell me what i may be facing, my anal bleed and burns during stools.also i am suffering form piles .age 46 height 5 feet 3 inches weight 69kgs
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

please consult a sergeon for your treatment, it may require surgery. Otherwise homoeopathy may also help to cure your problem.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You need consult a surgeon or proctologist for this.He will after examination will decide the exact nature of problem,whether is fissure in ano or piles.Please avoid spicy foods and avoid constipation.In mean time you can take analgesic in mean time.bye.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor