Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in Pune should one consult for treating hepatitis ?

good afternoon sir, my friend suffering from hepatitis from last three years. she live in pune... good afternoon sir, my friend suffering from hepatitis from last three years. she live in pune give experience doctor name to consult . thanking you. ekta hindurao.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
for the hepatitis treatment you better approach ayurvedic doctor.
i can reffer you one good doctor who is my GURU & GUIDE in phd
SIR;S NO-09890344403
say my name to sir
he will take care her
also one thing next 12 th of july i will also there
dr christy joseph

Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor