Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in India should I consult for the treatment of haemoptysis ?

I am a patient of haemoptysis ( blood with cough) and i am leaving in Bangladesh. I want get treatment in India. Please advice me where i can get best treatment for my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Since when are you having haemoptysis. In your region the common causes can be Tuberculosis, Chronic bronchitis. Do you smoke Cigarettes often, if yes please stop smoking. Try to get your sputum tested for Tuberculosis. Get a Chext X-ray which will help the Doctor find out what is the cause and then it can be treated.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor