Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in Delhi can I consult for the treatment of borderline personality disorder ?

i am a housewife.i feel am suffering from borderline personality disorder . i live in ncr-delhi,ghaziabad. is there any hospital or therapist near to my place? my husband is realy supporting but i knw am hurting him alot. i need help urgently
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Don't make any diagnosis by self.
Better you consult Psychiatrist.
In Delhi, there is Max group of hospital.
You can consult psychiatrist over there and under go full personality profiling.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor