Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in Bangladesh will treat my mom for these small lumps near armpit ?

Hi,My mothwer is 54 years old.few days back she has done memogram while doing health screening. Some small lumbs found near the armpit area. there is no lumb sighted on the breast. Which specialist in bangladesh will be suitable to identify the problem? please advise
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to

Having lumps in breasts is not a good sign. To be sure, the mammogram (Radiologist) must say whether the lump is suspicious for cancer or not. If it is suspicious then she need to have biopsy

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor