Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in Bangalore can my friend who is not very well to do consult for infertility treatment ?

Hi, My Friend is married for last 15 yrs. Their age is aroun 35 yrs now. They are very eager to have a child but his wife is not able to concieve. They belong to middle class family and have limited budget. Earlier visits to doctors have shown that he has low sperm count . Please suggest good doctors in Bangalore who can help them out.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
15 yrs is long time for treatment of infertility
your friend should attend infertility clinic in medical college where they will get free consultation and investigations
they should talk to doctor and get it clear about the prognosis and result of treatment
if there is no chance of pregnancy in natural way other options should be known
if all procedure fails they should think of adopting a baby
adoption is known and accepted method of treatment of infertility where other method fails
if wife is normal with regular periods and ovulations and patent tubes chance of pregnancy can be enhanced with i u i less costly method or i v f ,a costly procedure
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor