Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Which doctor can treat mania and anxiety ?

when she in tense she dont know what is going on and what she is doing.she feels some other people come on her and she fill that she is not she.and she got so much power dont know from where.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

The person you are talking about could be suffering from psychosis or a mood disorder. You will have to consult a Psychiatrist and she needs to be evaluated in person. She may also need to undergo EEG testing (Electro-encephalogram) to rule out the possibility of seizures. Some types of seizure can cause such behavioral symptoms.

Hope this helps.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Jagadeesan's  Response
What you have mentioned is Acute Emotional outburst which needs further investigation to be diagnosed. It can be due to Mood disorder, Cluster "B" personality or others. It can be even a normal reaction at times. So consult a Psychiatrist
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor