Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Which countries restrict NRI's with HBSAG ?

hi, my i an indian. i hae planned to go foreign for job perpose. i have given my blood for checkup. result is HBSAG possitive. so please help me what r the countries is restricted HBSAG to allow NRIs.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Some herbs are giving good results in hepatitis B and are under wide trials for this . The leading most herb is bhui aamalaki. I usually prescribe livomyn sy. punarnava arogya vardhini vati punarnava mandur and nirocil.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
HbsAg or Hepatitis B like HIV is considered as a infection which need to be restricted and almost all countries in the world refuse work permit and even visas for the infected individual just for the very reason of transmission or spread of infection.Also Hepatitis B can cause jaundice and the person may not be able to work in full capacity for long as the conditions are different in terms of weather and working conditions.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor