Which are the inactive pills in Cerozette mini pills packet?

I am currently on the Cerozette mini pills and have heard that there are inactive pills within the packet. I don t want a period on holiday and have heard that by missing these inactive pills and taking a brand new packet I can stop my period. Only trouble is all the pills look the same so I don t know which are inactive. Can you help?
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

All the pills in the packet are same and this is hormonal contraceptive method, you don't need to worry much if you are taking it regularly to avoid pregnancy. It is the progesterone component in pills that reduces the bleeding / or you can say stops the periods, and thick cervical plug.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sahil Garg, General & Family Physician