Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Which are good hospitals to carry out Patch Test and Desensitization in Delhi ?

Hi, I suffer from Bronchital Asthama and have been advised use of Asthalin. Every few months I suffer from severe throat and chest infection which casue lots of problem in breathing with lots of cough. Some advised me patch test and desensitization. Which places /hospitals offer this treatment in Delhi
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

You are in the correct line of treatment for asthma. You can enquire about the patch test from Dr Vivek N in Fortis hospital

Have a nice living
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
patch test is type of skin allergy test and done by skin specialist doctor
it is also done in hospital like AIMS .
in this test we identify the object which cause allergic asthma.

I HOPE I answered your question .
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor