Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Which ENT doctor in Bangalore should we consult for recurring pus post pre auricular sinus surgery ?

My son was operated for pre auricular sinus 3 months back on both the ears. at St. Johns hospital. After 2 months when the recurring pus was coming from one side they operated again..... now it s been 1 and half month over again after second surgery ... still the wound is not curing. we are doing dressing regularly. still some pus is there. could you suggest some ENT doctor who is specialist of this kind of surgeries. thanks, lali
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is very uncommon to have pus from the operated site
it is due to infection and care had not taken by hospital
better to consult other doctor
in aiims aseptic precaution are taken
he need culture and sensitivity test .
after that antibiotic will be decided

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor