Whether using water as lubricant for intercourse reduce the chance of getting pregnant ?

HI I am 28 yr old male, height 5.5 feet weight 62 kg.I want to know that whether using water as lubricant for intercourse reduce the chance of getting pregnant ?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
hello,
welcome to healthcare magic
no, water cannot reduce the chance of pregnancy.
take care
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
water is not a good lubricant for intercourse.every lubricant have some inhibitory effect on pregnancy.sex without lubricant is best for pregnancy.more fore play & stimulation can make women more lubricated.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer