Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Where will I get contraceptive pills ?

i m 16, i ve got a boyfriend who i ve been with for about 6 months and i want to go on the pill, just to be safe. is there anywhere i can go to get it confidentially? its way too embarrassing to tell my mum because i would want her to think of me having sex. but i just want to be on the safe side.. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
if you are in INDIA then you can get those pills from any of the medical stores for sure
if you are out of INDIA then it will be difficult for you to get any of the pills without any prescription
better ask your boyfriend to enjoy the sex with condom " the most safest method of enjoying sex without any stress of conceiving
all the best

hope you got your query solved
for more queries
visit -
call- +91 98254 44736
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You can get a pill prescribed by a local doctor and it will be confidential ;the doctor will advise you the proper birthcontrol pill.As far as thinking goes it is but natural whenever a female is taking a pill when it is not required to regularize menses then definitely sex will be the only thing when it can be required as protection.But do not take any pill without doctors advice.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor