Where to bring Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patient?

I am from bangladesh.My wife is seriously affected by SLE.Now i am in chennai.I like to bring her to chennai for treatment.Please let me know the name of best doctor and hospital in chennai on SLE.please send me message to mizanpmo@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2011
's  Response
Hi
You can consult Dr B Rajasekar (Rheumatologist) at Apollo Chennai, India. He is very good doctor of SLE
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You can search under the list of dermatologists and general physicians available in chennai from our this website only and can even go for a live chat with a doctor if the need be.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal