Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Where to bring Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patient?

I am from bangladesh.My wife is seriously affected by SLE.Now i am in chennai.I like to bring her to chennai for treatment.Please let me know the name of best doctor and hospital in chennai on SLE.please send me message to
Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
You can consult Dr B Rajasekar (Rheumatologist) at Apollo Chennai, India. He is very good doctor of SLE
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You can search under the list of dermatologists and general physicians available in chennai from our this website only and can even go for a live chat with a doctor if the need be.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello sir...i am an sle patient n m under treatment for the past one month...during the initial stages i had heavy hair fall rating more than 300...