Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Where is it possible to get treatment for a recurrent sebaceous adenocarcinoma ?

Where is it possible to get treatment for a recurrent sebaceous adenocarcinoma that started in the eyelid and then spread in the neck?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
In sebaceous adenocarcinoma first confirm the stage & TNM classification.MRI is advised to look for operable tumor.Surgery is definitely indicated .consult some good head & neck oncosurgeon.(cancer surgeon) near your location .Rajiv Gandhi cancer Hospital & research centre in Rohini in Delhi is good for cancer treatment. Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you for your advice.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor