Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Where in Noida can I consult a speech therapist for my kid ?

May i request you to tell me a good speech therapist for a two and a half year old kid in Noida or in some near by location please. I am struggling to find one.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Hearing Point
C-135 A, Sec-19,
Next To Dena Bank,
Noida - 201301

Aalaap Institute of Speech And Hearing
B-15,Vishal Chambers, Sec-18,
Distt Gautam Budh Ngr,
Noida - 201301
+(91)-9868447085, 9818898555, 9810214343, 9811166006

Noida Hearing and Speech Clinic
LG-51,Basement,Ansal Fortune Arcade,
Sec-18, Noida - 201301
+(91)-1202510485, 1202591103

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor