Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Where in Hyderabad can I get injection for increasing the height of girls ?

where can i get injection in hyderabad for incraseing hieght for grils.? where can i get injection in hyderabad for incraseing hieght for grils.?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1058
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Please understand that there are no injections are available any where in the world which after certain age can increase height of anybody.If you are less then 14 years of age then only by natural way with help of exercise and good diet you can increase your height.If you are already having periods means you are sexually mature then by any means you can not increase your height.Please do not get carried away by false advt. any where making tall claims,then harm you very badly.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor