Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Where can my daughter get treated for argininosuccinic ?

my daughter has argininosuccinic im scared shes going to pass away because there really not alot of help with asa babys.where can i go to save her life
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
for the argininosuccinii patient---- i don't know where does the patient live.. please try dr,prafull vijaykar in 022-26180989....or dr.manu sreekar giving my reference if you can....
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Hi, there are some activities on this side. Please visit the website. Do send me a PM with details of your location, I can help you get some relevant information.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor