Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Where can i get treatment for hair loss ?

i have lost my hair from both side fronts,i am going vellore for treatment.where should i take treatment and what would be the estimate hi,my name is vishal anand,age 21yrs.i have lost hair from both sides,loosing from between.i am going to vellore.where should i take treatment and what would be the estimate?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Please see for details regarding solution to your problem.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic..
go to CMC..get completely evaluated..treat the cause to get good results..
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

You can meet any good dermatologist any where in india,they are all competent enough to treat hair loss.But at certain clinics they do more than just prescribing medicines .Even we have a specialized hair clinic running at our center in apollo hospital .Apart from medicines we have lasers for such cases ,then we also do mesotherapy for hair loss.
At this young age you should go for medical therapy ,lasers and mesotherapy only.Now you should also remember that if you have a family history of hair loss ,then these medicines would have a temporary effect in you .You might be good for few years and then gradually start loosing again.You should also understand that these medicines would not work if baldness has already set in.
The only permanent solution would then be HAIR TRANSPLANTATION(but not at this young age of yours).But if you want details you can log on to my web site

Hope this answers your query,if you have any further questions ,you can write back to us.

Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor