Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Where can i get pap smear test done ?

I am 20 years old and from past 10 month i am having a strange vaginal discharge something light yellow or half white, thought an yeast infection tried home remedies but din work, am sexually active from the age of 15 . i have had unprotected sex with four trusted partners. please help! Where can i get a pap smear test done?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
You need to visit a gynecologist to get pap smear sample.At the age of 20 cervical cancer is a rarity.But yes u have risk factors for cervical cancer.Always have protected sex.You can opt for cervical cancer vaccine(HPV Vaccine)Take care.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

At your age, cervical carcinoma will be extremely rare. You probably have some infection in genital tract, & this may lead to future problems like pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), or future infertility. Please get yourself evaluated by a gynecologist for Pap smear as well as treatment of other problems ASAP. Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor