Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Where can i get good and correct treatment for gyrate atrophy ?

my son has been reported with gyrate atrophy on the chornia, where do i get best treatment for this
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for your query.
You can go to Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)as there are three Best Hospitals and a good Hospital is also in Chennai.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I Think your child is having gyrate atrophy of choroid .these problem comes under retinal and macular dystrophy.See THESE PROBLEM DOESNOT HAVE ANY treatment.

Only thing we can do is that you have to counsel ur child to adapt lifestyle,career options according to vision.For further consultation its better to go good eye institute like LVPEI in hyderabad,Sankar nethralaya in chennai,Aravind eye hospital in these institute they are having good retinal examination and have low vision clinic which can give ur child some low visin aids.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor