Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Where can get the best treatment of osteoporosis ?

my wife had fractures 4 times during this year. it is said that she is suffering from ostioporosis. she had a dxa test and the result is -2.73 stating that she is in high risk of fractures. we are in visakhapatnam (AP). please advise me the best hospital for early improvement of bone strenth to avoid risk of fractures.using idrofose 150 every month since one year, taking leafy veg and milk daily since one year. Name : usha, age 49, 65.weight, female,monthly mensuration periods stopped since 6 years, asthamatic patient using asthalin inhaler whenver necessary since 15 years. pl send answer to my mail id
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  234
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
dear g rama mohan

you can help your wife by providing so many calcium supplement as well as some of the homeopathic inhaler also which will clear up her asthma problem sooner or later

go for

cp 6x and calci pcf 3-3-3 from each for around 6 months to provide her natural calcium without any gastritis or constipation or stone problems which are very common with allopathic calcium

for asthma we can treat her case after going through her personal detailed history

please revert back to me for the case history format

once you will fill that we can start her homeopathic treatment and help her to our best

all the best



to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online

visit -

email -

call +91 98254 44736
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hi welcome rao garu,
i am strongly suggest you to go for the ayurvedic bone density increasing therapy to you
now our world famous therapy is at your doorstep at visakh
dr reji thomas
heritage kerala ayurvedic centre
muralinagar visagh , ap
his no09441944596
contact him
he will guide you to the world of good health
may god bless you
dr christy
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Mr.rao;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since your wife is osteoporotic and the bone mass density is -2.73 she will always be at risk of fracture.She needs very intensive treatment for the initial period like taking injectable vitamin-D;calcium supplements with calcitrol to promote the reversal of the deficiency.Please consult a Orthopaedic surgeon in your city he will advise you the needful treatment.As she is asthmatic it will be better to get her examined & then treated.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor