Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Where can clexane injections be taken apart from the stomach region ?

Hey I am a 20 year old female, I have tombosis and I am using clexane. Is there anywhere else except my tummy where I can inject it??
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  972
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Anon,
You can take these injections on your outer thigh or outer mid-arm subcutaneously. The effects of the injection does not become less.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This injection can be given subcutaneously at sites like anterior abdominal wall, back of the arm, thigh but ONLY under medical supervision. Do not attempt to do so without the supervision of a Doctor or Nurse.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor