Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Where can I get good treatment for factor 13 deficiency illness ?

hi my name name is imran ali from pakistan we are two brother imran and shahnawaz sir we are both factor 13 deffeciany patiants since las 10 year but unfortunitlly this desease is indicate 1 year ago sir we want to proper treatment of this diseas which country souitable for us and not expansive because money problem we are belong a very poor family sir we want help plz sir we have big problem is that in this desease that bleeding comes from mouth and which are very dangoure atleast 4 or 5 cups of water . we just do in emerjency take cp blood for temporery tretment this cp blood for all factor so please dear respectable doctor we just need help u thanks imran ali i waiting your answer
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi Imran
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,factor 13 deficiency is vary rare prob, in such type of condition excessive bleeding occure. treatment of it is transfusion of fresh frozon a days factor 13 concentrate is available which is vary helpful in this discuss it with your doc all of it.
Dr aseem
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor