Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Where can I get cheap treatment for cancer ?

hello sir my uncle suffered cancer and he is very poor what can i do hello sir, my BROTHER suffered neck cancer and he s referred JAWAHAR NEHRU CANCER HOSPITAL. BHOPAL M.P. MY FAMILY IS VERY POOR , SO I DON T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO. HELP ME. IF U CAN PLEASE SIR ITS URGENT Thanks, RAABINDRA SAXENA
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks foe query,
Government hospital will give you free or with nominal charge treatment.
These hospital have latest technology to treat.
Take him there and get the treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor