Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Where can I get a best treatment for heart treatment ?

sir my mother s age is 50 years and she is a heart petient.She has a blood urea 46 mg/dl. and serum creatinine 1.2 mg/dl. we still not cunsluted a nephrologist . Please tell me whether there is a big problem. what should we do now. and suggest me where I start her treatment in Lucknow. what will be the cost? sandeep kumar rawat, Lucknow.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It depends what heart problem she is having.
What medicines she is taking as some medicines can cause kidney problem.
She needs to be well hydrated. It's a small increase in both values, not much to worry at this point. She needs to drink enough water, avoid much of high protein and salt diet. Reduce meat, eggs, chicken. Give more fruits and green leafy vegetables. It should reduce the kidney problems.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor