Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

153 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Where can I find treatment for nipple torture ?

Abused as child, female 21 year old, been torturing my breasts/nipples as in extreme torture, needles/nails/skewers/clamps/suspension by breasts/staple gun/etc. is this part of PTSD ? where can i find treatment for this? Ive been in and out of mental psychiatric hospitals since early adolescent years. Ive also been afraid that the helpers will shun me because of my odd behavior. it s just a way for me to feel the pain i went through as a child, and cutting. ANY advise will be greatly appreciated.
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear,you had been to really traumatic experiences.Please take help of a counselor or psychiatrist who can help with this.You need long term therapy for this so that you can have normal life in coming years.Do not get disappointed you will be fine and will have great life with counseling.Every thing including bad one has to come to an end.all the best.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are having Risky Behavior which is a Behavioral Problem. You need Immediate Psychiatric evaluation as you need medications and Psychological counseling. Kindly consult a Psychiatrist Immediately.
Exercise regularly and Practice Yoga and Meditation. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet, avoid stress and get adequate sleep.

Good Luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....