Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Where can I find a sexologist or urologist in Bangalore ?

Lack of Hair on chest , Motion prob... Want advice b4 gettign married. Also which deals best? Allopathy/ Aurvedha/ Siddha/ Homeopathy ? Hi Im 25,M. Getting married in 3 months, I ve 3 queires, 1. I dont hv hain on my chest like other males - is this a harmone problem? Does it impact? 2. I hv motion problem, i mean i go to loo twice r thrice in a day frm my school days. And i cant control or hold it for a long 3. Advice me how to stop pre matured ejaculation, i feel like i dont last longer while masturbate I want to meet a sexologist / urologist , can u prefer any doc in either Coimbatore or Bangalore? Also which 1 is better Allopathy/ Aurvedha/ Siddha/ Homeopathy ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  194
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
herbal supplement navras pak is very useful. made as per the procedure and process pre3scribed in 5000 years old yoga ratnakara under vajikraran yoga.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor